HIGHWAYS AND BRIDGES
REGIONAL PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
40-2112. Budget. (1) The board shall annually adopt a budget and cause a public hearing to be held upon the budget.
(2) Notice of the budget hearing shall be posted at least ten (10) days prior to the date of the meeting in at least one (1) conspicuous place in each county within the boundaries of the regional public transportation authority and at the administrative offices of the regional public transportation authority. A copy of the notice shall also be published in accordance with the provisions of section 40-206, Idaho Code. The place, hour and day of the hearing shall be specified in the notice, as well as the place where the budget may be examined prior to the hearing. A full and complete copy of the proposed budget shall be published with and as a part of the publication of the notice of hearing.
(3) The budget shall be available for public inspection from and after the date of the posting of notice of hearing at a place and during business hours as the board may direct.
(4) A quorum of the board shall attend the hearing and explain the proposed budget and hear any and all objections to it.
(5) The budget shall be completed and finalized not later than the Tuesday following the first Monday in September for the ensuing fiscal year.
(6) The fiscal year of the authority shall commence on the first day of October of each year.
[40-2112, added 1994, ch. 327, sec. 1, p. 1057; am. 1996, ch. 353, sec. 8, p. 1181; am. 2003, ch. 210, sec. 2, p. 556.]