PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
CERTIFIED SHORTHAND REPORTERS ACT
54-3112. Suspension and revocation of temporary permit or certificate. The board may refuse to issue, refuse to renew, suspend, revoke, or otherwise sanction a temporary permit or certified shorthand reporter certificate for any of the following reasons:
(1) Conviction of a crime that is deemed relevant in accordance with section 67-9411(1), Idaho Code. The record of conviction, or a certified copy thereof, shall be prima facie evidence of conviction in such cases.
(2) Fraud or misrepresentation resorted to in obtaining a certificate thereunder.
(3) Fraud, dishonesty, corruption, willful violation of duty, gross incompetence in practice or unprofessional conduct in performing services as a certified shorthand reporter.
(4) Persistent failure to perform duties.
(5) Any physical or mental disability materially interfering with the performance of duties.
(6) The violation of the provisions of this chapter or rules, or any ethical codes as may be adopted by the board.
[54-3112, added 1974, ch. 110, sec. 13, p. 1255; am. 1987, ch. 72, sec. 4, p. 143; am. 2008, ch. 68, sec. 12, p. 181; am. 2020, ch. 175, sec. 29, p. 536.]