PROPERTY IN GENERAL
COORDINATE SYSTEM OF LAND DESCRIPTION
55-1701. DEFINITIONS. The following definitions shall apply to terms used in this chapter:
(1) "Board" means the Idaho board of licensure of professional engineers and professional land surveyors.
(2) "Idaho plane coordinate system" or "IPCS" means the system, and any successor system, of map projections specific to the state of Idaho maintained by NGS.
(3) "Idaho transverse mercator" or "IDTM" means the statewide mapping projection, and any successor system, specific to the state of Idaho maintained by the NGS.
(4) "Identifying information" means the datum, adjustment, epoch, coordinate system, zone, and unit of a plane coordinate system.
(5) "National geodetic survey" or "NGS" means the federal agency, and any successor agency, that defines and manages the NSRS.
(6) "National spatial reference system" or "NSRS" means the consistent coordinate system, and any successor system, defining latitude, longitude, height, scale, gravity, orientation, and shoreline throughout the United States.
(7) "State plane coordinate system" or "SPCS" means the nationwide system, and any successor system, of map projections maintained by NGS.
[55-1701, added 2021, ch. 174, sec. 3, p. 484.]