ENFORCEMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT ORDERS
7-1203. Available remedies. In addition to other remedies available to the department or obligee, collection of any delinquency from an obligor on behalf of an obligee shall be accomplished through any of the following means:
(1) The department shall intercept and withhold tax refunds to satisfy child support obligations pursuant to section 56-203D, Idaho Code.
(2) The department shall intercept and withhold a portion of any unemployment benefit payable to an obligor pursuant to section 72-1365, Idaho Code.
(3) The department shall administer a program to withhold a portion of an obligor’s income for the benefit of the obligee pursuant to chapter 12, title 32, Idaho Code.
(4) The department shall intercept and withhold a portion of any veteran’s benefits payable to an obligor pursuant to state or federal law.
(5) The department shall attach, garnish, or intercept and withhold a portion of any worker’s compensation benefits which are payable to an obligor pursuant to title 72, Idaho Code.
[7-1203, added 1985, ch. 159, sec. 1, p. 419; am. 1986, ch. 221, sec. 11, p. 592; am. 1998, ch. 207, sec. 2, p. 734.]