UNIFORM ARBITRATION ACT
7-919. Appeals. (a) An appeal may be taken from:
(1) An order denying an application to compel arbitration made under section 7-912, Idaho Code;
(2) An order granting an application to stay arbitration made under section 7-902(b), Idaho Code;
(3) An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) An order modifying or correcting an award;
(5) An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
(6) A judgment or decree entered pursuant to the provisions of this act.
(b) The appeal shall be taken in the manner and to the same extent as from orders or judgments in a civil action.
[I.C., sec. 7-919, as added by 1975, ch. 117, sec. 2, p. 240.]