AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
NURSERIES AND FLORISTS
22-2303. Duties of the department. The department is authorized to:
(1) Inspect the nursery or florist stock of growers, dealers, and other persons and places of business provided for under sections 22-2301 through 22-2325, Idaho Code.
(2) Issue certificates and permits and check the license and licensing of persons affected by the provisions of sections 22-2302 and 22-2315, Idaho Code.
(3) Investigate violations of the provisions of sections 22-2301 through 22-2325, Idaho Code.
(4) Publish annually a list of all licensed nurseries, florists and agents. The annual list shall be distributed to the agricultural regulatory authority of each state and upon request to any licensed nurseries and florists within the state.
(5) Issue rules prescribing approved procedures and services as needed for the protection of the industry and to assure access to domestic and foreign markets.
[(22-2303) added 1984, ch. 231, sec. 2, p. 554; am. and redesig. 1998, ch. 89, sec. 3, p. 307.]