AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
MINT INDUSTRY ACT
22-3803. Definitions. Wherever used or referred to in this act:
(1) The term "commission" means the Idaho mint commission.
(2) The term "person" means individual, partnership, corporation, association, growers or any other business unit.
(3) The term "mint" means all the essential oils that are distilled from any variety of mint plant grown or extracted in the state of Idaho.
(4) The term "grower" means the actual producer of mint and essential oils.
(5) The term "handled in the primary channels of trade" means the time when any mint or essential oils are delivered under a sales contract or delivered for shipment or delivered for processing or consumption.
(6) The term "dealer" means and includes any person engaged in the business of buying, receiving, handling or selling mint or essential oils for profit or remuneration.
[22-3803, added 1969, ch. 49, sec. 3, p. 126; am. 1996, ch. 91, sec. 1, p. 273.]