AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
COMMERCIAL FISH FACILITIES
22-4601. Definitions. As used in this chapter:
(1) "Aquaculture" means the husbandry of aquatic plants and animals, both public and private.
(2) "Aquaculture facility" means any facility, hatchery, pond, lake or stream or any other waters where fish are held, raised and produced for sale.
(3) "Aquatic life" means all types of aquatic plants and animals or wildlife (invertebrate or vertebrate), approved for importation by the director of the department of fish and game pursuant to authority granted to him by the fish and game commission pursuant to the commission’s authority under section 36-104(b)(6), Idaho Code, and all life stages whether publicly or privately held.
(4) "Department" means the Idaho department of agriculture.
(5) "Director" means the director of the department of agriculture.
(6) "Person" means an individual, partnership, corporation, company or other business entity and any agent or officer of any partnership, corporation, company or other business entity.
[22-4601, added 1992, ch. 273, sec. 1, p. 844; am. 1994, ch. 363, sec. 1, p. 1138.]