PORK PROMOTION ASSESSMENT ACT
25-3403. Definitions. In this chapter:
(1) "Association" means the Idaho pork producers association, inc., an Idaho nonprofit corporation.
(2) "Buyer" means any person who buys, receives or assembles swine for his own account, or for the account of another person for feeding, breeding, slaughter or any other purpose.
(3) "Department" means the Idaho department of agriculture.
(4) "Market" means to sell, barter, exchange, slaughter for sale or otherwise dispose of a porcine animal in commerce.
(5) "Person" means an individual, a partnership, a corporation, a firm, an agency or other business unit.
(6) "Porcine animal" means all breeds of domestic porcine and all wild and exotic porcine.
(7) "Pork producer" means a person who owns, manages or has a financial interest in production of porcine animals in the state of Idaho.
[25-3403, added 1992, ch. 260, sec. 1, p. 753.]