28-9-623. Right to redeem collateral. (a) A debtor, any secondary obligor, or any other secured party or lienholder may redeem collateral.
(b) To redeem collateral, a person shall tender:
(1) Fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
(2) The reasonable expenses and attorney’s fees described in section 28-9-615(a)(1).
(c) A redemption may occur at any time before a secured party:
(1) Has collected collateral under section 28-9-607;
(2) Has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under section 28-9-610; or
(3) Has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under section 28-9-622.
[28-9-623, added 2001, ch. 208, sec. 2, p. 794.]