IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
30-21-503. FOREIGN REGISTRATION STATEMENT. (a) To register to do business in this state, a foreign filing entity or foreign limited liability partnership must deliver a foreign registration statement to the secretary of state for filing. The statement must be signed by the entity and state:
(1) The name of the foreign filing entity or foreign limited liability partnership and, if the name does not comply with section 30-21-301, Idaho Code, an alternate name adopted pursuant to section 30-21-506(a), Idaho Code;
(2) The type of entity and, if it is a foreign limited partnership, whether it is a foreign limited liability limited partnership;
(3) The entity’s jurisdiction of formation;
(4) The street and mailing addresses of the entity’s principal office and, if the law of the entity’s jurisdiction of formation requires the entity to maintain an office in that jurisdiction, the street and mailing addresses of the office;
(5) The information required by section 30-21-404(a), Idaho Code; and
(6) The name and mailing address of at least one (1) governor.
(b) A foreign filing entity or foreign limited liability partnership must deliver to the secretary of state with a foreign registration statement a certificate of existence or a record of similar import signed by the secretary of state or other official having custody of the entity’s public organic record in the entity’s jurisdiction of formation.
[30-21-503, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 11, p. 776.]