IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
30-21-510. TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION. (a) If a registered foreign entity merges into a nonregistered foreign entity or converts to a foreign entity required to register with the secretary of state to do business in this state, the foreign entity shall deliver to the secretary of state for filing an application for transfer of registration. The application must be signed by the surviving or converted entity and state:
(1) The name of the registered foreign entity before the merger or conversion;
(2) The type of entity it was before the merger or conversion;
(3) The name of the applicant entity and, if the name does not comply with section 30-21-301, Idaho Code, an alternate name adopted pursuant to section 30-21-506(a), Idaho Code;
(4) The type of entity of the applicant entity and its jurisdiction of formation; and
(5) The following information regarding the applicant entity, if different than the information for the foreign entity before the merger or conversion:
(A) The street and mailing addresses of the principal office of the entity and, if the law of the entity’s jurisdiction of formation requires it to maintain an office in that jurisdiction, the street and mailing addresses of that office; and
(B) The information required pursuant to section 30-21-404(a), Idaho Code.
(b) When an application for transfer of registration takes effect, the registration of the registered foreign entity to do business in this state is transferred without interruption to the entity into which it has merged or to which it has been converted.
[30-21-510, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 11, p. 779.]