GENERAL BUSINESS CORPORATIONS
AMENDMENT OF ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION AND BYLAWS
30-29-1008. AMENDMENT PURSUANT TO REORGANIZATION. (a) A corporation’s articles of incorporation may be amended without action by the board of directors or shareholders to carry out a plan of reorganization ordered or decreed by a court of competent jurisdiction under the authority of a law of the United States.
(b) The individual or individuals designated by the court shall deliver to the secretary of state for filing articles of amendment setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment approved by the court;
(3) The date of the court’s order or decree approving the articles of amendment;
(4) The title of the reorganization proceeding in which the order or decree was entered; and
(5) A statement that the court had jurisdiction of the proceeding under federal statute.
(c) This section does not apply after entry of a final decree in the reorganization proceeding even though the court retains jurisdiction of the proceeding for limited purposes unrelated to consummation of the reorganization plan.
[30-29-1008, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 65, p. 945; am. 2019, ch. 90, sec. 120, p. 298.]