FOOD, DRUGS, AND OIL
UNIFORM CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
37-2734. Prohibited acts C — Penalties. (a) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally:
(1) To distribute as a registrant a controlled substance classified in schedule I or II, except pursuant to the requirements of section 37-2722, Idaho Code;
(2) To use in the course of the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance a registration number which is fictitious, revoked, suspended, or issued to another person;
(3) To acquire or obtain possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery, deception or subterfuge;
(4) To furnish false or fraudulent material information in, or omit any material information from, any application, report, or other document required to be kept or filed under this act, or any record required to be kept by this act; or
(5) To make, distribute, or possess any punch, die, plate, stone, or other thing designed to print, imprint, or reproduce the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or device of another or any likeness of any of the foregoing upon any drug or container or labeling thereof so as to render the drug a counterfeit substance.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a felony and upon conviction may be imprisoned for not more than four (4) years, or fined not more than thirty thousand dollars ($30,000), or both.
[37-2734, added 1971, ch. 215, sec. 1, p. 939; am. 1972, ch. 133, sec. 7, p. 261; am. 1972, ch. 409, sec. 3, p. 1195; am. 2018, ch. 36, sec. 10, p. 75.]