FORESTRY, FOREST PRODUCTS AND STUMPAGE DISTRICTS
SEEDING OF BURNED AREAS
38-507. County burn seeding supervisor — Appointment — Duties — Compensation and expenses. The boards of county commissioners are hereby authorized to appoint or hire a county burn seeding supervisor whose duties shall be as follows:
(1) To advise the board of county commissioners of areas that should be seeded.
(2) To cooperate with the owners of land in this seeding program.
(3) To cooperate with the state and local agencies or agencies of the federal government with any program for seeding which may be operative within the county.
(4) To present to the owners of land and to the board of county commissioners plans for seeding burned over areas.
(5) To do any other things which the board of county commissioners may deem advisable under sections 38-501—38-511.
Such county burn seeding supervisor may be paid his actual expenses incurred by him in the discharge of his duties and may receive compensation for his services in such amounts as may be fixed by the board of county commissioners, payable as a county expense out of the county current expense fund, but not to exceed $8.00 per day or $1,500.00 per annum.
[38-507, added 1941, ch. 71, sec. 7, p. 135.]