HEALTH AND SAFETY
IDAHO RURAL HEALTH CARE ACCESS PROGRAM
39-5909. Rural health care access and physician incentive Grant award schedule. The board shall conduct the grant process in accordance with the following schedule:
(1) The rural health care access and physician incentive program manager will generate, and make available, a list of areas eligible for potential grant assistance no later than May 1 prior to the application period.
(2) The rural health care access and physician incentive program manager shall develop an application form and make guidance available no later than July 1 which shall initiate the application period prior to the grant period.
(3) The completed application shall be submitted no later than August 30 of the application period.
(4) The board shall issue notification to every applicant regarding the disposition of their grant request by October 30 prior to the grant period.
(5) Funds for approved rural health care access grants shall be disbursed during November of that grant period or over the course of the current grant year as funds become available.
(6) Funds for approved rural physician incentive grants shall be disbursed upon completion of six (6) months of service in an eligible area during the initial grant period and annually thereafter upon completion of a twelve (12) month term of service in an eligible area.
[39-5909, added 2000, ch. 262, sec. 2, p. 738; am. 2002, ch. 354, sec. 2, p. 1011; am. 2009, ch. 119, sec. 3, p. 383; am. 2012, ch. 44, sec. 11, p. 137.]