THE DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE
41-217. Publications authorized. The director shall publish, by printing or other suitable form of reproduction:
(1) Pamphlet or booklet copies of the insurance laws of this state;
(2) The director’s annual report;
(3) Such copies of results of investigations or examinations of insurers for public distribution as he deems to be in the public interest;
(4) Such compilations as he deems advisable from time to time of the general orders of the director then in force; and
(5) Such other material as he may compile and deem relevant and suitable for the more effective administration of this code.
[41-217, added 1961, ch. 330, sec. 34, p. 645.]