INSURERS SUPERVISION, REHABILITATION AND LIQUIDATION
41-3302. Persons covered. The proceedings authorized by this act may be applied to:
(1) All insurers who are doing, or have done, an insurance business in this state, and against whom claims arising from that business may exist now or in the future.
(2) All insurers who purport to do an insurance business in this state.
(3) All insurers who have insureds resident in this state.
(4) All other persons organized or in the process of organizing with the intent to do an insurance business in this state.
(5) All nonprofit service plans and all fraternal benefit societies and beneficial societies.
(6) All title insurance companies.
[41-3302, added 1981, ch. 249, sec. 2, p. 504.]