IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE — WATER RIGHTS AND RECLAMATION
LEVEE DISTRICT ACT
42-4403. Definitions. As used in this chapter:
(1) "Board" or "board of commissioners" means the board of commissioners of the levee district.
(2) "Commissioner" means a member of the board of commissioners of the levee district.
(3) "District" means any levee district organized under the provisions of this chapter.
(4) "Levee" means a retaining structure alongside a natural lake which has a length that is two hundred (200) times or more greater than its greatest height measured from the lowest elevation of the toe to the maximum crest elevation of the retaining structure.
(5) "State" means the state of Idaho.
[42-4403, added 1990, ch. 396, sec. 1, p. 1108.]