ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
43-213. Statement of result. The secretary of the board of directors must, as soon as the result is declared, enter on the records of such board a statement of such result, which statement must show:
1. The whole number of votes cast in the district and in each voting precinct thereof.
2. The names of the person or persons voted for.
3. The office to fill which each person was voted for.
4. The number of votes given in each precinct to such person or persons.
5. The number of votes given in the district for such person or persons.
The board of directors must declare elected the person or persons having the highest number of votes given for each office.
[(43-213) 1903, p. 150, sec. 10; am. R.C. & C.L., sec. 2384; C.S., sec. 4342; I.C.A., sec. 42-213.]