PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
COUNSELORS AND THERAPISTS
54-3407. Disciplinary proceedings. Subject to the provisions of chapter 52, title 67, Idaho Code, the board may refuse to issue, refuse to renew, revoke, suspend or otherwise sanction a licensee upon the following grounds:
(1) Fraud or deception in procuring or renewing the license;
(2) Conviction of a felony by a court of competent jurisdiction;
(3) Gross incompetency;
(4) Fraud or deceit in the performance of official duties;
(5) For violation of any of the provisions of this chapter or any of the rules promulgated by the board under the authority of this chapter;
(6) Failure to comply with a board order;
(7) Having had a license revoked, suspended or otherwise disciplined by the proper authorities of another state, territory or country.
The board may reinstate any revoked or suspended license upon such terms as it may impose.
[54-3407, added 1982, ch. 183, sec. 1, p. 483; am. 2003, ch. 50, sec. 1, p. 190; am. 2012, ch. 68, sec. 9, p. 198.]