PROFESSIONS, VOCATIONS, AND BUSINESSES
IDAHO GRAPE GROWERS AND WINE PRODUCERS COMMISSION
54-3603. Definitions. As used in this chapter:
(1) "Account" means the Idaho grape growers and wine producers account in the dedicated fund.
(2) "Commission" means the Idaho grape growers and wine producers commission.
(3) "Grower" means any person who owns, operates or plants a native vineyard of four (4) or more acres.
(4) "Idaho grape product" means juices, raisins, wines and other grape by-products produced in Idaho and grapes grown in Idaho for the production of juices, raisins, wines and other grape by-products.
(5) "Native vineyard" means acreages planted in vinifera and/or other grapes cultivated primarily for the purpose of vinification.
(6) "Person" means any partnership, association, corporation, cooperative or other business unit or device.
(7) "Producer" means any person who owns, operates or conducts a bonded winery within this state where at least five hundred (500) cases of wine per year are vinified in whole or in part for sale.
(8) "Winery" means a place, premises and/or establishment within the state of Idaho for the manufacture and/or bottling of wine for sale.
[54-3603, added 1984, ch. 42, sec. 1, p. 68; am. 1991, ch. 319, sec. 1, p. 831; am. 2012, ch. 30, sec. 1, p. 88.]