PROPERTY IN GENERAL
FLOATING HOMES RESIDENCY ACT
55-2704. Definitions. (1) "Floating home" means a floating structure which is designed and built to be used, or is modified to be used, as a stationary waterborne residential dwelling, has no mode or power of its own, is dependent for utilities upon a continuous utility linkage to a source originating on shore, and has a permanent continuous connection to a sewage system on shore.
(2) "Floating home moorage marina" or "moorage" means a waterfront facility for the moorage of one (1) or more floating homes and the land and water premises on which such facility is located.
(3) "Landlord" means the owner of a floating home marina and includes the agent of the landlord.
(4) "Moorage site" means a part of a floating home marina located over water and designed to accommodate one (1) floating home.
(5) "Resident organization" means a tenant or homeowner’s association, whether or not incorporated, the membership of which is made up of tenants of the floating home marina and/or owners of a floating home.
(6) "Tenant" means any person who rents a floating home moorage site or the person’s agent of record.
[55-2704, added 1998, ch. 194, sec. 1, p. 699.]