PUBLIC PRINTING AND OFFICIAL NOTICES
UNIFORM ELECTRONIC LEGAL MATERIAL ACT
60-302. definitions. In this act:
(1) "Electronic" means relating to technology having electrical, digital, magnetic, wireless, optical, electromagnetic or similar capabilities.
(2) "Legal material" means:
(a) The constitution of the state of Idaho;
(b) The general laws of the state of Idaho, also known as the session laws;
(c) The Idaho code;
(d) The Idaho administrative code and the Idaho administrative bulletin;
(e) Reported decisions of the following state courts: the Idaho supreme court and the court of appeals; or
(f) Idaho court rules.
(3) "Official publisher" means:
(a) For the constitution of the state of Idaho, the secretary of state;
(b) For the general laws of the state of Idaho, the secretary of state;
(c) For the Idaho code, the Idaho code commission;
(d) For a rule published in the Idaho administrative code, the administrative rules coordinator;
(e) For a rule published in the Idaho administrative bulletin, the administrative rules coordinator;
(f) For a state court decision included under subsection (2)(e) of this section, the clerk of the supreme court (ex officio reporter);
(g) For Idaho court rules, the Idaho code commission.
(4) "Publish" means to display, present or release to the public, or cause to be displayed, presented, or released to the public, by the official publisher.
(5) "Record" means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in perceivable form.
(6) "State" means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
[60-302, added 2014, ch. 278, sec. 1, p. 702.]