STATE CHARITABLE INSTITUTIONS
IDAHO SECURITY MEDICAL PROGRAM
66-1303. Administrator’s duties. The administrator shall:
(1) Perform all duties required by law and by the board of correction not inconsistent with this chapter.
(2) Maintain cognizance of and secure the professional care and treatment of each patient.
(3) Maintain a complete record on the condition of each patient.
(4) Retain custody of all patients in such manner as deemed necessary and in the best interest of the patients subject to the rules of the board of correction.
(5) Advise and consult with the director of the department of correction regarding the admissions and releases of patients to and from the program within any facility.
(6) To have care and custody over inmates assigned to the program under the provisions of section 66-1301, Idaho Code.
[66-1303, added 1976, ch. 360, sec. 2, p. 1180; am. 1981, ch. 114, sec. 38, p. 194; am. 2007, ch. 336, sec. 4, p. 986.]