STATE GOVERNMENT AND STATE AFFAIRS
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
67-2751. Definitions. As used in sections 67-2750 through 67-2762, Idaho Code:
(1) "Act" or "Idaho Financial Fraud Prevention Act" means sections 67-2750 through 67-2762, Idaho Code.
(2) "Department" means the Idaho department of finance.
(3) "Director" means the director of the Idaho department of finance or his designee.
(4) "Financial institution" means any state or federally chartered bank, savings bank, savings and loan association, thrift institution, holding company, credit union, credit union service organization, "regulated lender" as defined in section 28-41-301, Idaho Code, collection agency licensed under the Idaho collection agency act, mortgage lender, mortgage broker, or loan originator licensed under the Idaho residential mortgage practices act, licensee under the Idaho money transmitters act, escrow agency, or broker-dealer or investment advisor licensed under the Idaho securities act or federal law, or such an institution licensed under the laws of another state, and doing business in Idaho.
(5) "Person" means a natural person, firm, partnership, association, corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, trust, or any other association of individuals, however organized, and whether or not citizens or residents of this state.
[67-2751, added 2005, ch. 265, sec. 3, p. 810; am. 2013, ch. 54, sec. 17, p. 124.]