STATE GOVERNMENT AND STATE AFFAIRS
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
67-4711. Definitions. As used in sections 67-4710 through 67-4719, Idaho Code, unless the context requires otherwise:
(2) "Campground" means any privately owned business that rents areas or places used for camping or parking campers, travel trailers, motorhomes or tents.
(3) "Council" means the state of Idaho travel and convention industry council.
(4) "Department" means the department of commerce.
(5) "Hotel/motel" means an establishment that provides lodging to members of the public for a fee and shall include condominiums, townhouses or any other establishment that makes a sale as herein defined.
(6) "Planning regions" means those seven (7) districts designated by number and shall embrace the several counties as follows:
No. 1. The counties of Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai and Shoshone.
No. 2. The counties of Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce.
No. 3. The counties of Adams, Canyon, Gem, Payette, Washington, Ada, Owyhee, Elmore, Boise and Valley.
No. 4. The counties of Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka and Twin Falls.
No. 5. The counties of Bannock, Caribou, Bear Lake, Franklin, Oneida, Power and Bingham.
No. 6. The counties of Clark, Jefferson, Fremont, Madison, Teton and Bonneville.
No. 7. The counties of Blaine, Lemhi, Custer and Butte.
(7) "Sale" means the renting of a place to sleep to an individual by a hotel, motel, or campground for a period of less than thirty-one (31) continuous days. "Sale" shall not include the renting of a place to sleep to an individual by the Idaho Ronald McDonald House.
[67-4711, added 1981, ch. 216, sec. 2, p. 401; am. 1985, ch. 160, sec. 11, p. 433; am. 1988, ch. 79, sec. 1, p. 137; am. 1988, ch. 174, sec. 1, p. 304; am. 1995, ch. 219, sec. 2, p. 762; am. 2005, ch. 13, sec. 2, p. 39; am. 2007, ch. 360, sec. 5, p. 1063; am. 2018, ch. 71, sec. 1, p. 165.]