STATE GOVERNMENT AND STATE AFFAIRS
IDAHO BOND BANK AUTHORITY
67-8702. Definitions. As used in this chapter:
(1) "Authority" or "bond bank authority" means the Idaho bond bank authority.
(2) "Bonds" means bonds, notes or other obligations of the authority issued under this chapter.
(3) "Municipal bond" means a bond, note or other obligation, including a loan, lease or installment sale agreement, issued or undertaken by a municipality for any purpose authorized by law.
(4) "Municipality" means any county, city, municipal corporation, school district, irrigation district, sewer district, water district, highway district or other special purpose district or political subdivision of the state established by law.
(5) "State sales tax account" means any fund or account in the state treasury in which state sales tax moneys are deposited, but only to the extent moneys in such fund or account are attributable to the state sales tax moneys.
[67-8702, added 2001, ch. 130, sec. 1, p. 452; am. 2002, ch. 148, sec. 1, p. 426; am. 2005, ch. 389, sec. 1, p. 1250.]