PROCEEDINGS TO ESTABLISH PATERNITY
7-1115. Testimony and evidence relating to paternity. Evidence relating to paternity, whether given at the trial or the pretrial hearing, may include, but is not limited to:
(1) Evidence of sexual intercourse between the mother and alleged father at any possible time of conception;
(2) An expert’s opinion concerning the statistical probability of the alleged father’s paternity based upon the duration of the mother’s pregnancy;
(3) The statistical probability of the alleged father’s paternity based upon the genetic tests; or
(4) Medical, scientific or genetic evidence relating to the alleged father’s paternity of the child based on tests performed by experts; or
(5) A voluntary acknowledgment of paternity executed under section 7-1106, Idaho Code.
[7-1115, added 1982, ch. 127, sec. 2, p. 364; am. 1995, ch. 234, sec. 3, p. 792.]